Wednesday, August 17, 2011

We're Working on That

We're always on the lookout for those little skills everyone else takes for granted but GL seems to miss. On the way to the library this morning, he said, "I have to go to the bathroom. Is there a bathroom at the library?"
I told him there was. When we got there, I showed him the location of the restrooms. Then I thought I'd make sure he could read the signs. I pointed to the sign over the men's room. "What does that say?"
He answered confidently, "Men!"
I pointed to the sign over the women's. "What does that say?"
"Women!"
I asked him, "Which one do you use?"
"Women!"
I guess we need to work on that.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian@bothsidesofthecoin said...

50 50 shot, right?

August 17, 2011 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger dluvscoke said...

Hahaha. You GUESS you need to work on that? ;)

August 17, 2011 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, at least he knows where the view is better!

August 18, 2011 at 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home