Thursday, August 11, 2011

Vacation- Day 5

Today Mom's camp began with a wonderful communion service. It was the first time that I ever had the joy of breaking the bread for another person,while sharing the words of the communion "The body of Christ broken for you" and with the wine "The blood of Christ shred for you" It was very touching.
Later in the day, I taught the "Hugs & Kisses" pattern of beading to three other Moms. The Ladies I taught were quick studies they had the pattern half way finished in just a few hours. Man,I'm proud of you,Emily,Pam,and Cindy. Again I promise pictures will come after I get home. Again today I had too much sun & ended up with a killer headache. The boys were so patient as I took a nap in the middle of the day. I almost didn't believe these were our kids, taking good care of sick Mama instead of whining & complaining that they didn't have as much time as they wanted in the pool. Sometimes our kids surprise me in a good way.

1 Comments:

Blogger dluvscoke said...

This post just makes me smile. :)

August 12, 2011 at 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home