It's been a hectic week in Lake Wobegon
Dee at http://www.snippetsnstuff.com/ sent me an award, but I'm just now getting time to acknowledge it. If she hadn't notified me in my comments, I still wouldn't even know about it because I'm so far behind on reading blogs. Apparently I'm supposed to tell you 7 things you didn't know about me and pass this award on to an unspecified number of bloggers.
Seven things you didn't know about me? I guess that depends on how long you've been reading this blog. You should go back and read Dee's list; it is much more interesting. Here are seven things I'm pretty sure I haven't mentioned here:
1. I never walked around Las Vegas with an icepack on my boob.
2. You're not any more likely to see me in a gown, tiara, necklace and earrings than Dee in the same get-up. Considerably less likely, in fact.
3. I don't have a time capsule.
4. I am only vaguely aware of who Stevie Nicks is.
5. I love thunderstorms. They are like the Best Fireworks Show Ever. Tornadoes, not so much.
6. I am completely unable to smell most roses. Maybe it's one of those weird genetic things. The leaves smell like a freshly mowed lawn. The flowers have no scent that I can detect. The few roses I can smell smell like old lady perfume, but very faint.
7. I love going to potlucks and sampling different foods. I cook most meals at home, but my wife usually does the cooking for potlucks. Does that make me a freeloader?
I'm going to wimp out and say read the blogs listed on my sidebar. If any of them want to come claim the award or pass it on, fine. We now return to our irregular schedule.