Tuesday, November 16, 2010

...And the Answers are...

Five points if you know what movie each boy's costume represents.
Toy Story, The Princess Bride.
Five more if you can name the character each is dressed as.
Andy, Westley
Can you list all three names GL's character goes by? That's fifteen points.
Westley, The Dread Pirate Roberts, The Man in Black (but I'll also accept Farm Boy.)
I'll even give you ten points if you know BB's character's first and last name.
Andy Davis
Five more if you can name the actor who played each character.
Andy: John Morris, Westley: Cary Elwes
If you answer every question correctly, I'll give you five bonus points for being a smartypants. So, out of fifty possible points, what's your score?

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Daddy Autism said...

Ooooh. I did terrible.

November 16, 2010 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I failed.

November 17, 2010 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger kathleen said...

I'm sorry to say....zero...:)

November 18, 2010 at 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home