Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Question of the Week

I subscribe to 83 Yahoo groups. Some of them are mostly inactive; some I only check when I have a question; but there are a fair number that I subscribe to as daily digest. Several of the home schooling-related groups have the same moderator. She posts a question of the week (QOTW) to all her groups to keep discussion going, (members are invited to suggest topics/questions) and gathers the responses from all groups into a pdf any member can download.

When the question is interesting, I may spend an hour or more composing a reply. That cuts into my blogging time. I think I'll start posting some of my responses here.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Please do. I always find your posts interesting to read. I'm still pondering my response to your last post, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

April 14, 2010 at 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home