Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Birthday

Thirteen years ago God gave us a incredibly energetic, fiercely loving, sometimes excessively happy blond miracle.



Goldilocks,
I have learned in the past thirteen years that I with God’s help am capable of far more than I ever thought possible. Firstly dealing with the challenges that come with parenting a disabled child. I never thought I could be as strong as you have needed me to be. Secondly, I never thought I had the capacity for leadership and guidance that you have needed of me. And thirdly, I would have never dreamed that I was capable of loving another person as much as I love you. Before I became your Mom, I heard the quote. “loving a child is like going around for the rest of your life with your heart on the outside of your body” I know what that person felt, but I wouldn’t change it for the world. Happy Birthday Dear One. May God always keep you in His loving care.
Love Mama

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Goldilocks!

January 25, 2010 at 3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home