Monday, November 16, 2009

What and who is Water Boy?

Water Boy, as I mentioned in my last post, is my imaginary super hero. But somebody wanted to know more about Water Boy. So here you go. Water Boy was a different kind of guy from time to time. I don't remember how I started the idea for Water Boy, but I started it. At one time, he was a super hero who could shoot water from his hands. Now he is just a leader of a search and rescue team. Well, kind of. A super hero search and rescue team is more like it. Kind of like Batman or Larry-Boy. To have contact with his team, the team wears watches that have walkie-talkies to the rest of the team. I got that idea from Jonathan Park. The Creation Response Team wears communicator watches. You're probably wondering what his team is called. It's called The Water Pack. I do know this much about Water Boy, he is a Christian. Most of the details I'm still working out.

We're trying to figure out how to work some podcasting equipment we have. When we figure out how to work it, we are planning to have a podcast on this blog. We might have the adventures of Water Boy on it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mama Bear said...

Can't wait to see what kind of adventures Water Boy has. Does he have a Super hero Mom?

November 16, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home