Monday, October 17, 2011

Sleep What?

I will be the first to admit that I've done some "odd" things in my sleep. Such as talking, laughing and waking Papa Bear to go check the baby (when we had not had a baby in years. Our youngest at the time was 8!). But last night takes the cake. I was having a very real & vivid dream about changing clothes in a very small department store dressing room. I was struggling to change blouses in a room so small I kept hitting the wall with my hand. It was too real, I found this out when I woke to go to the restroom & found myself just as God made me! O.K. laugh, I did. Now I want you to rat yourself or your mate out! Post in the comments the oddest thing you or someone in your family has done in their sleep. I can't wait to see if anyone can out "odd" the dressing room dream.

1 Comments:

Blogger dluvscoke said...

I have a thing with spiders. One time my husband reached over to touch me during the night and I mistook his fingers for a spider. I pounded on his hand with my fists like a crazy woman. Another time I stood up in the middle of our bed and started jumping and dancing around because I thought there was a spider under the sheets.

October 20, 2011 at 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home