Sunday, September 25, 2011

The week in review

My first week at new job was great. I’ve learned more about the company and I think it’s going to be a great fit. God has been doing great things too. We have had no insurance since July. The old new job had a 120 day waiting period, now I have to wait 30 days for the new new job to be insured. Well all that to say with money so tight, being unemployed for 6 weeks (with no unemployment benefits due to a loop hole for non-profits), but God has made sure we have had all we needed. This week He out did Himself. I went to get Brother Bears’ asthma meds. We use the same one but it’s $200 a pop so I decided he needed his more than I needed mine (Mamas do dumb things when money gets tight). Well long story short when I went to pick it up, the Pharmacist said “We had a coupon that could only be used by someone without insurance. It gets you a free month supply” God is so cool! Next I decided to call in mine too (our church helped us so we could afford it). Well when I picked mine up she said “Guess what we had two coupons, isn’t it your lucky day!” I know it was God not luck. Thanks so much Lord for taking care of us.

“Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the hairs on your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.” Matthew 10:29-31 (NIV)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home