Monday, June 20, 2011

One Incredible Dad

That's what Mama Bear said to call this post.
The cake is peanut butter ice cream sandwiches covered in whipped cream and chocolate syrup, and decorated with fondant. Brother Bear came up with the idea, and Mama Bear executed it. No, she is not a professional, but it looks pretty good, wouldn't you say? And she cooked steaks for dinner.

I also got cards from the boys, and a copy of Big Daddy's Tales From the Lighter Side of Raising a Kid With Autism, by one of my favorite bloggers, Big Daddy Autism. He blogs about life with his son, who is about the same age as ours and who, like our son, has autism. I'd say I have one incredible family.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Mama Bear is very talented! I could never make something like that!

June 28, 2011 at 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home