Thursday, October 7, 2010

...and He Does Windows!

When I was deciding whether to take a week off school to clean house, I mentioned it to Brother Bear. "The only way it would be worth it" I told him, "Is if you help with the cleaning." He said he would.

And he has. In addition to keeping up with his regular chores, he has done every bit of cleaning I have asked of him. Today I decided to teach him how to wash windows. After I demonstrated on one of the kitchen windows, he washed the bedroom windows, and did a respectable job on the first try.

So if you're looking for help around the house, (or partner for your daughter in about ten years) he says, "Yes, sir" or, "Yes, ma'am" as appropriate, he washes dishes, does laundry, picks up after himself (most of the time) and after his brother (when I ask him to) vacuums the floors... and he does windows!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Has he seen Kansas? Would he like to?

October 8, 2010 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Brother Bear said...

Maybe, but... How much do you pay?

October 8, 2010 at 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home