Friday, September 24, 2010

Could you help welcome new readers?

I need help because a link on Homeschooling Bloggers Haven has brought some new readers to Goldilocks and the Three Bears. I want them to enjoy the same posts as my long-time readers. Would you please list your favorite posts in the Comments? I'll compile them into a "top ten" list (or more, no one says it has to be ten) so new readers can get the flavor of the blog. It will also give me a better idea what you'd like to hear about in future posts.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Mama Bear said...

My favorite is "All who suffer in body, mind or sprit." I feel it gives an overview of our family.

September 24, 2010 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Bob Wingate said...

The first I thought of were your Advent and Christmas posts, summed up with links to each installment: "A Voice Crying in the Wilderness".

Also, any post where you mention your local paper: "The Countrywide Universal Amalgamated Journal Sentinel Tribune Post Dispatch News-Free Press Sun Chronicle Daily Planet Democrat Observer".

September 26, 2010 at 8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Besides the ones already mentioned, I like your Palm Sunday one ("It's only fun until someone loses an eye"). Actually, I like all the church-related ones. :-)

September 26, 2010 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Mari said...

i really lke this one. http://findmyaddress.blogspot.com/2010/09/recognizing-autism.html

this sounds just like my 2 yr old at this moment. he has spd, my other boys have also went through these periods and not jsut at age 2 lol.

September 28, 2010 at 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home