Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cubs just don’t understand

I came home yesterday from the first half of my split-shift with THE BUG. THE BUG is a stomach virus that makes me feel like the losing mole in whack-a-mole. I ache in places I didn’t know I had. The bathroom is my new hangout and EVERYTHING is too loud. So I took a couple of sick days (yesterday and today) as I already had requested Friday off for a de-stress day. I have until Monday to get well. All I want to do is sleep, but the cubs see me home and think it’s time to play. Papa Bear has had a very hard time getting any school done, and someone is constantly coming in the bedroom needing something. I need rest. Post in the comments any restful suggestions you have for getting well soon. Thanks Mama Bear

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home