Sunday, January 4, 2009

Getting to know you.

Or rather giving you a chance to get to know me. I’m a nearing forty wife and mother. Until three months ago I had never worked outside the home in our children's lives. Our cubs are almost 12 (Golilocks) and nearly 10 (Brother Bear). As Papa Bear implied our cubs are VERY important to me. It was not my first choice to work outside the home, but this is where we are at this time. Actually I’m blessed to have a job and a husband who will do the home schooling. I have a wide variety of interests including, but not limited to: beading, making my own clay beads, cooking, scrap booking, sci-fi movies, and musicals. My faith is very important to me. I am a Christian and as such my posts may (I hope will) reflect my Savior. This is not to slam anyone, it’s simply who I am. I wholeheartedly agree with Papa Bear about not posting unless I have something to say, so I’m done for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home