Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Review of Adventure Workshop 6: 4th-6th Grade

Originally submitted at NothingButSoftware

4 Award Winning Educational Titles  - Learn the Fun Way!



These award-winning software adventures feature hours ofexciting gameplay with some of ...


Product mislabled on web site

By Papa Bear from Wisconsin on 3/14/2010

 

2out of 5

Pros: Great Value, Easy To Install, Easy To Navigate

Cons: Compatibility Issues

Best Uses: Home Use, Educational Purposes, Multimedia

Describe Yourself: Value Oriented

Primary use: Personal

The web site clearly marked this package as Mac OS X software. I received Windows-only disks. When I returned to the web site, all references to this package being Mac compatible had been removed. I took the CDs to my mother's house and installed them on her PC. They work great, and the kids love them, but they can only play them at Grandma's.

I would recommend this product, but not this company.

(legalese)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home