Friday, December 4, 2009

My cell phone was stolen today

I was just pulling out of Wal-Mart's parking lot when I realized I didn't have it. I went back in and retraced my steps, but couldn't find it. I checked with customer service, but they said it hadn't been turned in. I gave them the number and they called it, but no one answered.

I found a pay phone, called home, and told my wife. She tried calling my cell. Someone picked up, but wouldn't talk. She called Wal-Mart, and they said the phone had been found and someone had claimed it already. Apparently someone saw the phone being turned in, and decided they wanted it.

It was a prepaid phone, and I only had about 60 minutes on it at the time, so I'm not out that much. Once those minutes are gone, the phone will be worthless. I'd like to burn through the minutes. If this number is a free call for you, call it. If enough people call, the minutes will be used up before the thief has a chance to use many of them. Please pass this message and this number on to your friends:

(262) 902-0516

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home